Rumor has it, it's National Blog Posting month. Just like any other made up holiday/special dedicated month bloggers have arbitrarily claimed November. These crazy people commit to posting 1 blog for every day of November. So I thought I'd join in. Why? Like I have so much to say. Well I figured with my writing courses I need to be writing every day and this is a good way to get myself motivated. I have a few other blogger pals who are doing this, Ami and Nicole, as I'm sure many more are out in cyber space. Join us! Even if you feel like you'd run out of things to say, I guarantee you could take your status from facebook and make an entire blog out of it. Besides I like to read blogs. That should be enough.
Here are a few upcoming titles I hope to blog on:
A followup on my previous 'Burn Out' post
Reflecting on some bible reading
My writing journey thus far
Update on Hadley
There it is folks! I can tell you're hanging on the edge of your seat for tomorrows post.
1 comment:
I wish I had the time to do this! But I look forward to reading your posts and I LOVE the idea/point that a Facebook status could easily become a blog entry! SO true :-)
Post a Comment