We are blessed Hadley has a lot of friends. Here are a some pictures of some of them, unfortunately I don't have pictures of all of them or pictures of Hadley and them but they all have a good time together.
 |
| Hadley and Julie |
 |
| The Nelson kids |
 |
| The White kids |
 |
| Anaiah (and not pictured, her brother Noah) and Kinsey |
 |
| Hadley and Embry (this is definitely an old picture) ;) |
 |
Hadley and the Baker boys
|
I know I played with a lot of kids when I was little that I don't talk to today and maybe that will be the case for Hadley too. I hope she stays friends with all these kids, but I hope even more that each friend she has in life will help her grow closer to God.
No comments:
Post a Comment