This potty training thing. We've continued to let her run around in her birthday suit while we're at home. Just today she went #2 for the first time and then twice she was playing in another room and took herself to the bathroom unprompted. She did the whole process by herself and didn't call me in until she was washing her hands. Awesome!
Now the big conundrum.....how do we help her keep her underpants dry? We've let her wear her cotton ones around the house a few times but she inevitably wets them. I think she still has this mentality of I can pee of I have something covering my butt. I'm thinking we may try getting real underwear instead of the training pants since they are a little thinner and see if that helps. She'll let us know when she's peed in her training pants so she definitely doesn't like it but I'm still at a loss as to how to transition. I guess maybe you just do it and they'll get it.
Onward and upward!
No comments:
Post a Comment