So I've had some people ask me to make them a calendar and I'm so very honored and would love to! I certainly can't make any promises about getting it done for this year's Christmas holiday but obviously by next Christmas I'll have it ready for you. I can switch it up a little so if you really want one, just let me know which option you'd like and if you have any specific colors you'd like or other requests. I don't know if I can find the exact same fabric I used because I was at JoAnn's the other day and briefly looked and didn't see it. That doesn't mean it's not there but I just want people to be aware of that. All I'm asking of friends is that you pay for the materials. I believe it's about $20 but I need to do a more specific calculation. Here are the options.
Option 1: Exactly as it is in the picture!
Option 2a: Instead of having the ornaments in a pocket I can line them up on the bottom so you can pull them off in order. With scripture written on the back of each ornament.
Option 2b: Instead of having the ornaments in a pocket I can line them up on the bottom so you can pull them off in order. Without scripture written on the back of each ornament.
Option 3a: Instead of having pictures on the ornaments I can put numbers on them. With scripture written on the back of each ornament.
Option 3b: Instead of having pictures on the ornaments I can put numbers on them. Without scripture written on the back of each ornament.
Option 4: You can buy the fabric and different materials and I'll make it for you!
The finished calendar is 42" by 24" so if you want something smaller (or bigger) let me know and I can adjust.
No comments:
Post a Comment