Since she was just a few minutes old she likes to lounge, with one leg, usually her left, hanging off to the side. In this particular picture the nurse had moved her leg down to be right next to her other one and she immediately put it back up. Now, some mornings we'll walk in to her room to get her out of her crib and she's got her leg hanging through the rungs.
1 month
She likes to cover her face while she sleeps. Much like her father. Although I don't think she really does it on purpose, sometimes she'll be awake and not move the blanket until she hears our voices.
9 Months
Hadley sucks her thumb. Not really a quirk since lots of babies do it but the way she does it is so cute. She has to have something in her hand, usually a blanket. And she usually uses both hands to get situated just right.
9 months
11 months
This may not be too much of quirk either, but when she's around other babies and car seats, she's the only one that will go straight for the buckles. Even if a baby is still strapped in she will play with it.
Of all the shoes in our closet, she chooses these. I wore them for an 80's prom Halloween costume.
When Hadley was first learning to use the sippy cup, she preferred the bottom side. She'd even steal other babies sippy cups and just suck on the bottom. We'd flip it right side up for her and she'd turn it upside down. She's got the hang of it now.
That's all I have for now. I'm sure there are more caught on camera or not. And as she gets older she'll, no doubt, develop new ones. I can't wait to see what those are.....well maybe I can wait. She is a gift from God and we love her to pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment