Thursday, May 12, 2011

Gone But Not Forgotten

I've been absent from the blogging world for a few days, thus continuing my consistent inconsistency. However, this time I feel like I have a valid excuse beside laziness. We have been working non-stop on our floor. My poor husband has come home every night after work and worked on it for at least 2-3 hours straight and then we just go to bed. He did a wonderful job though and the floor is done and looks great. We still need to do all the baseboards and just a little bit of painting and that will complete the kitchen remodel. From step one to today it has taken us about 4 months. Needless to say I'm ready for it to be done.

Our parenting class has finished, we are almost done with softball, and Hadley's birthday parties (which I'm scrambling to prep) are this weekend. Next week I think I'll just collapse on the couch and do nothing. Well maybe I'll blog and read and get to organizing things and......

No comments: