Not much to report on these 6 months. I have certainly taken the time recently to hug and kiss her as much as possible and thank God for her. She truly is a blessing to us. She's started some other foods aside from rice cereal. We've tried Golden Delicious Apples, which she thinks are, in fact, delicious. We've also had butternut squash, sweet potatoes, and pears. Next on the list: bananas and peas. So far she likes them all! Fortunately, we were given a baby food maker that makes making baby food a snap! (could you follow that?) So I've been able to make all her baby food thus far mainly because it's fun but the freshness/nutrition is an added benefit. She's getting close to sitting up on her own and definitely does not like it when we leave the room. So in honor of her half birthday here is a photo timeline.
At the hospital
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
1 comment:
Great pics of your sweet girl! I think I'll frame one for Brady to have in his room - every guy needs a pic of his girlfriend, right?
Post a Comment