Thursday, April 26, 2012

2012 Halloween Theme

Several people have asked about our next Halloween Party theme and I better figure something out soon before Miss Emma gets here otherwise I may forget. Besides, people are actually putting thought and effort into these costumes so we have to keep the momentum going. Below I've listed a few ideas I have and while I enjoy a good joke or two myself, if you have a serious suggestion please comment below. You can also cast a vote if you want by commenting. PLEASE REMEMBER: This is a kid friendly party so any suggestions that include violent or "scary" costumes will not be considered.

For those who are new to the scene here are ones we've already done: Nintendo, Dress up from the head up, A play on words.


Cartoons -- Come dressed as your favorite cartoon character

Celebrities -- Come dressed as a celebrity (we could be more specific and do a time period like the 50's, or only actors/actresses, only singers, etc.)

A Night at the Oscars -- You can either dress up really fancy or come as a fancily dressed celebrity

Blast from the Past -- Pick a time period and dress up to match (Not too keen on the 80's...it's too easy)

Heroes & Villains -- This is not just from comic books it can be taken from movies as well (Disney movies are one good place to look for these ideas)

Ok that's about all I can think of for now.


1 comment:

Katie Sue said...

Love the heroes and villains idea!!!