I often find myself looking to the future for things to come so I'm determined to be content with what God has given me...here it is.
2. I have a healthy daughter who is absolutely adorable
3. I have a house that keeps us warm in the winter and shields us from the blazing heat
4. I have a God who loves me regardless and lavishes His grace on me
5. I have a working car to get me where I need/want to go
6. I get to stay at home with my daughter
7. I have friends and family that I love and who love me
8. I am healthy
9. I am part of a community that loves God and serves others
10. I enjoy laughing with people
Stay tuned...more to come.
(obviously this blog has slightly deviated from posting about my "hobbies".)
No comments:
Post a Comment